- 1 Posts
why does she mock me
Phone was in my pocket unlocked so it went into the settings and changed a bunch of stuff.
I realized upon hearing a voice from my pelvic region...
Upon checking my phone the background and style had reset to some beige theme I've not seen before.
When I selected a menu option it would read the option in a woman's voice instead of selecting it.
Double tapping would result in selecting it - however the screen locked itself while I was asking my brother about it.
NOW it won't let me unlock the screen. the ring will not be pulled to the screen centre.
It will only read out the battery life, time and missed messages and calls visible from the locked screen.
Oh, and tell me what I set the volume to and when the screen is off.
I've restarted the phone and removed the SIM and SD cards.
Can anyone help me?
- 12-04-2013, 10:33 PM #2
- 12-05-2013, 06:56 AM #3
- 1,244 Posts
Re: why does she mock me
These are all accessibility features.HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
- By sophia_alv in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:21 AM
- By win465 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Ashleigh Baker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:00 AM
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:11 PM
- By apples4339 in forum Google GlassReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:51 PM