1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I've recently heard that Sprint released a minor OTA update to fix the no SIM Card issue which affects LTE. The build number is 3.05.651.3. I was just wondering who all has received this update yet? Because I have yet to receive it.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: 4.3 Minor OTA Update

have not heard of it nor I have it....
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I believe it started rolling out yesterday. We should receive it soon or by this weekend.

I do hope so because I do get the Sim error often....

I saw that as well. I think it was Android Police I saw on Twitter. I've been checking for the update ever since. However, they posted a screenshot of the improvements. It looks like how the Sprint community forum looks like. I checked over there and couldn't find it. Wondering if maybe they pulled it back.

Thanked by:

It would seem they did pull it back, someone said they saw it on XDA, but I have not found it yet. Any news someone finds would be great...

Apparently along with the no-SIM issue (which I don't have but know others who do), it also is supposed to more accurately account for how strong the signal is on the phone. If it's just a cosmetic thing then who cares, but if it's something that really affects signal coverage/accuracy then bring it on!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Agreed

Yep I've been having this issue since the 4.3 update. I'd love a patch for this.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by decypher44 View Post
    I saw that as well. I think it was Android Police I saw on Twitter. I've been checking for the update ever since. However, they posted a screenshot of the improvements. It looks like how the Sprint community forum looks like. I checked over there and couldn't find it. Wondering if maybe they pulled it back.

I recently read that Sprint pulled back the update. I have no idea why, but I'm hoping they release it again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesspivak1 View Post
    It would seem they did pull it back, someone said they saw it on XDA, but I have not found it yet. Any news someone finds would be great...

Apparently along with the no-SIM issue (which I don't have but know others who do), it also is supposed to more accurately account for how strong the signal is on the phone. If it's just a cosmetic thing then who cares, but if it's something that really affects signal coverage/accuracy then bring it on!
    Yeah I've had my one for 3 days and I have to say the signal is much worse than my LTEvo. Hope it's just a software issue that can be fixed with an update.

sent from my stealth black HTC OnE