HTC ONE many problems after update from 4.1.2. to 4.3 (sense 5.5), PLEASE HELP!

simkeNS

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have the HTC ONE device from about 2 weeks, and I am fully satisfied of the hardware and design, but I have a big problem with update. Stock version on HTC ONE was 4.1.2., and I was update it to latest version (4.3, Sense 5.5). After that, MANY PROBLEMS! When I activate the camera, on low light conditions it was purple and I had a many white stains, also 2 or 3 pixels do not work (there are white at all the time ONLY ON CAMERA). Second problem is "do not recognizing device" on HTC Sync Manager! I tried every little thing to repair it (reinstal, debugg, many options on settings and other) and nothing changed, and I dont have anymore mass storage. I cant transfering media from pc to phone and phone to pc! Third problem is losted zoom button! How to fix al of that problems? I was reading on about 20 forums, and all of them got same problems with new update! Can I restore it to 4.1.2. again, or I must go to my provider and give it to them (2 years garanty) ??? I am a little bit sceptic about thad would they get it........

thanks.

p.s. sorry for bad english grammar.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
801n...Telekom Srbija (MT:S)

I would try a factory reset first. After that, if you want to give it a shot, you might try flashing a different ROM, either CM or maybe the google play edition 4.4. I'm not a technical wiz on these devices.

simkeNS

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
thanks for answer, I done factory reset yesterday (settings/backup and reset....) and there is no more problems with usb connecting with my PC, I now see an internal storage, but the story with sync manager is same. It not recognizing. The problem with the camera is also the same. Purple cover and white stains in low light conditions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12