HTC ONE : Problem Phone Crashed Hard

FiTCH85

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if I missed any threads already posted. I searched but found nothing.
So the phone was at about 50 percent charged a friend and I was on our way on a three hour road trip thanksgiving day and an hour into the trip we stopped to fuel up and as we were leaving the phone went off tried pressing the lock button to turn it back on to make a call and the phone would not respond in any way. Tried to soft reset with power button 10 seconds plus.. then power and volume key. Nothing no led light of any kind. Tried charging it nothing. Tried everything. No luck... so about 6 hours later after it had became a headache to say the least the phone just lying in the cup holder decides it wants to come back on. It's only 2 months old Verizon network will they honor the warranty... Or what could cause this mess had it had a removable battery would have solved the problem more than likely. No apps were running of any kind... so why the crash?

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I would try a factory reset and if that doesn't work take it back to where you bought it. I cannot explain the crash but I can help with advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol