My apologies if these questions have already been covered on another forum.
1. About the drop down notification bar.
When you use one finger you get your notifications. When you use 2 fingers you get your toggle options.
Is there any way to make it so when I use one finger the toggle options show instead of the notifications.
2. Will 4.4 allow for full album art lock screen on Google play music ? I'm currently using doubletwist music player to get the nice music lock screen. HTC sense music lock screen is pretty ugly I must say
Thanks for your time
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-08-2013, 06:18 PM #2
Re: 2 questions
not without a third party launcher that will let you customise gestures.
Sense 5.5 improves on the lockscreen music controls - it brings a thumbnail picture of the album and has a progress bar of the music that is playing.
i quite like it because its clean, unobtrusive, elegant and functional.
i used to find the picture album occupying the whole screen on the iphone rather distasteful myself. it was always distorted and in low resolution and it polluted my lock screen.
but to each his own i suppose.
- 12-08-2013, 06:39 PM #4
- 12-08-2013, 06:50 PM #5
- 12-08-2013, 09:51 PM #6
- By mrskycar in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM
- By doitlarge in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:35 PM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:28 AM
- By thecaptain42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:16 AM
- By Alvin M Silva Bayona in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:50 PM