Phone going to sleep while on speakerphone

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
While I'm on a call on speakerphone, the phone will go to sleep. The problem is that when I am finished with the call, I cannot end the call until after I wake up the phone. I would rather the phone stay awake during the call so I can end it right away. I have tried some apps that are supposed to keep apps awake such as Wakey without success. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean the display? If so, there should be a setting in the phone/call menu to enable the feature by which the display is given anesthesia while you're on a call. Please forgive if I've misunderstood the issue, my caffeine hasn't infiltrated fully.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean the display? If so, there should be a setting in the phone/call menu to enable the feature by which the display is given anesthesia while you're on a call. Please forgive if I've misunderstood the issue, my caffeine hasn't infiltrated fully.

Lol. Meaning you HELP the phone sleep during a call?

This is an annoying issue for me as well, I use the speakerphone for calls daily.

jules-c

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Its been happening to me too. It has a proximity sensor on the top left. I installed a program that detects the flip cover closing and then locks the phone. it just thinks that every time I'm on a call the cover is closed and locks the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol