1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Should I keep the HTC one?

I had a Droid maxx and had it for about a month and loved it. Then I had to come up with some quick cash for college, so I traded the phone for the HTC one + $80. I been debating whether or not to keep this one or try the Moto X. Or maybe even go back to the G2? Will the one receive kit Kat soon and will I be able to remove blinkfeed? I have Verizon...also battery life is important to me and I've been suprised because the one is actually lasting me all day. Also, is the G2 trustworthy for the long run with updates and what not. Thank you in Advance.

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by Adrian Rangel; 12-12-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Default Re: Should I keep the HTC one?

Battery Life = Note 3 >>> Great Phone! I have the HTC ONE and the Note 3, I find myself hardly touching my HTC ONE, since getting the Note 3. Just my MHO
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I would love to try the note 3 but I would need a phone that I would be able to straight trade the One for.

let me get this straight..

someone accepted your phone featuring a **** poor screen @ 294 ppi, gorilla glass 1, Dual-Core S4 chip, 167g in a plastic shell with no stereo sound *and* gave you $80 *and* an htc one for it?

is your new htc one really beaten up?

and yes, kit kat will come to us carriers end of january according to htc.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    let me get this straight..

someone accepted your phone featuring a **** poor screen @ 294 ppi, gorilla glass 1, Dual-Core S4 chip, 167g in a plastic shell with no stereo sound *and* gave you $80 *and* an htc one for it?

is your new htc one really beaten up?

and yes, kit kat will come to us carriers end of january according to htc.
    Yes exactly lol. And no it is in good condition. There is a slight chip on 2 of the 4 edges but nothing really noticeable. It also does not have the purple tint issue or any other issue I can find.

Sounds like you're one of those people that aren't ever happy. 20 phones in 3 months.? No wonder prices are so high. Sounds Rediculous to me

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Topgonzo View Post
    Sounds like you're one of those people that aren't ever happy. 20 phones in 3 months.? No wonder prices are so high. Sounds Rediculous to me

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Yeah, a new phone a day seems like it is more work than it can possibly be worth.

But if you go on Craiglist there are always people looking to swap seemingly brand new phones for whatever reason. Of course that's why carriers have gone away from the old way of yearly upgrades...