Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC ONE Cyanogen mod 11 No connection at all with DATA or WIFI HELP.

MY phone cant connect to wifi or data. it shows full bars and LTE, but It's orange. It happened after I installed Market Unlocker and Freedom. but I deleted those two. I even factory reset and download the latest cyanongen mod. Which wiped my phone. So how come I still don't have connection. I can't sign in to anything not even google accounts.

Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: HTC ONE Cyanogen mod 11 No connection at all with DATA or WIFI HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by radsherwin View Post
    MY phone cant connect to wifi or data. it shows full bars and LTE, but It's orange. It happened after I installed Market Unlocker and Freedom. but I deleted those two. I even factory reset and download the latest cyanongen mod. Which wiped my phone. So how come I still don't have connection. I can't sign in to anything not even google accounts.
    Can you flash the stock ROM back to your phone? I would recommend not being a beta tester for CM for just this kind of reason. The Nightlies are not bug free.
    Live long and prosper.

UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC ONE Cyanogen mod 11 No connection at all with DATA or WIFI HELP.

The reason I got Cyanogen mod was because I wanted kitkat. Anyother Roms with kitkat that are somewhat stable?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok after some testing internet and data works when texting, surfing the web, and Twitter. Everything works. except gmail. When I log in it says unable to reach servers. the the wifi and data are still orange, Help please.

Global Posts
    5,609 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Like Haalcyon said. This is an issue with CM nightlies. They're usually unstable and are not suited for daily use. Flash the stock ROM and wait for a stable build or for another ROM

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

anyone at all?