HTC ONE Cyanogen mod 11 No connection at all with DATA or WIFI HELP.

radsherwin

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
MY phone cant connect to wifi or data. it shows full bars and LTE, but It's orange. It happened after I installed Market Unlocker and Freedom. but I deleted those two. I even factory reset and download the latest cyanongen mod. Which wiped my phone. So how come I still don't have connection. I can't sign in to anything not even google accounts.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
MY phone cant connect to wifi or data. it shows full bars and LTE, but It's orange. It happened after I installed Market Unlocker and Freedom. but I deleted those two. I even factory reset and download the latest cyanongen mod. Which wiped my phone. So how come I still don't have connection. I can't sign in to anything not even google accounts.
Can you flash the stock ROM back to your phone? I would recommend not being a beta tester for CM for just this kind of reason. The Nightlies are not bug free.

radsherwin

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok after some testing internet and data works when texting, surfing the web, and Twitter. Everything works. except gmail. When I log in it says unable to reach servers. the the wifi and data are still orange, Help please.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Like Haalcyon said. This is an issue with CM nightlies. They're usually unstable and are not suited for daily use. Flash the stock ROM and wait for a stable build or for another ROM

Posted via Android Central App

zahabo

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Just flashed CM11 on my DE HTC One and I'm facing almost the same problem. No connection on data but I get connection with wifi. No clue how to fix it yet.

Update: I got data to work, just set the preferred network type to 3G instead of LTE.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech