Have installed Clean Master, and mainly use it for cleaning junk files. I am hesitant to use 'One-tap' boost as I am not sure whether it will kill important processes. I know they are supposed to be excluded already, but I do notice a few of the system one's are not.
Has anyone had problems using Clean Master?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-13-2013, 12:30 PM #2
- 12-13-2013, 02:20 PM #4
- 626 Posts
Re: Clean Master
you have the option to exclude processes from the 'cleaning' process.
and don't worry, this procedure won't remove anything from your device. if you clean important processes they will return as soon as they are needed.
what could potentially happen is that certain apps might fail to deliver notifications (eg whatsapp) for a short period of time if you kill it from memory. launching the app again will fix everything. i tend to exclude all messaging apps from the cleaning process.
- By doitlarge in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:15 AM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
- By lu-kas in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:43 PM
- By lu-kas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:43 PM
- By jennifermundy2 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:32 AM