- 12-13-2013, 03:50 PM #2
- 626 Posts
Re: Keyboard problem. Please help.
you must still have the htc keyboard as default.
open swiftkey and see if it prompts you to select it as the default keyboard. if it does not, disable it in settings > language and keyboard and enable it again. press on swiftkey to open the app and check if it prompts you to select it as default again. chose yes.
- 12-14-2013, 05:57 AM #3HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By jessy555791973 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Chad H in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:05 AM
- By mariusmuntean in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
- By TabGuy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:46 PM
- By carmenk in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:46 AM