1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Constant Rebooting

Alright folks, my phone is driving me nuts. I have the Verizon HTC One running on stock 4.2.2, never been rooted or anything. 2 days ago my phone froze, capacitative buttons flashed a couple times, then the phone would do nothing for about 3 minutes and it shut off. Couldn't turn it back on so I just left if plugged in over night and went to bed. Woke up next day, after a couple tries, phone finally turned on but launched to a set up screen, went through the process, then was ready to use. The phone now will work fine for about 20 minutes at a time and then it will reboot itself, always relaunching to the setup screen and then works fine again until about 20 minutes later or so and does the same thing all over again. Never ending cycle. it's been rebooting up to probably 25-30 times a day. Please tell me someone has ran across this issue and has a solution? I've tried doing factory data reset twice. Would prefer not to have to go get a refurbished device from Verizon if possible.

Default Re: HTC One Constant Rebooting

If you've already factory reset it twice with no luck then I'd say you need to take it back to Verizon. You can try to convince them to give you a new replacement instead of a refurb.