1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC one is dead

Can anyone help? I picked up my phone and it's dead, it won't even charge, there's nothing there at all.
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HTC one is dead

It just started to work again, wierd! It was 79% charged so I don't understand what happened! has anyone else had this happen? I held down the on/off button and one of the volumes buttons a few times and eventually the charging light came on and I turned the the phone back on, I'm puzzled!
    Last edited by poisonivy66; 12-15-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation

I haven't experienced this but I have read in these forums of a few people that have. Don't think it was ever determined why it was happening.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by ram1220 View Post
    I haven't experienced this but I have read in these forums of a few people that have. Don't think it was ever determined why it was happening.
    Yes I googled ect but didn't find a reason for it, so far it's been ok since (fingers crossed) it's pretty scary when it happens though.

just out of curiosity are you still running 4.1.2?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    just out of curiosity are you still running 4.1.2?
    No, I'm running on 4.3