That wonderful sound system

RecklessFable

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I've found myself using my ONE for all my video watching at this point because the sound is so much richer than my laptop or my Nexus 7. I know the Beats thing is just an EQ, but it works so very well it makes me sad the One MAX doesn't have it. And I wish the Nexus 7 2013 had it as an option.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've found myself using my ONE for all my video watching at this point because the sound is so much richer than my laptop or my Nexus 7. I know the Beats thing is just an EQ, but it works so very well it makes me sad the One MAX doesn't have it. And I wish the Nexus 7 2013 had it as an option.

I see you are relatively new, welcome to the forums.
Beats and HTC dissolved in between the time the One and the Max released. This probably is why there is no Beats on the Max. Really, it would be a good thing if Beats released the .apk on Play. Did something simple, like charge $10 for the app. They would probably make money hand over fist.

disconnecktie

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Ive seen where beats has been integrated into the max and it works just as well. Still though there are eqs that are comparable to beats. Viper4Android comes to mind. I actually prefer it over beats.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk