Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RecklessFable
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default That wonderful sound system

I've found myself using my ONE for all my video watching at this point because the sound is so much richer than my laptop or my Nexus 7. I know the Beats thing is just an EQ, but it works so very well it makes me sad the One MAX doesn't have it. And I wish the Nexus 7 2013 had it as an option.
    neonworm likes this.

Global Posts
    13,987 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: That wonderful sound system

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessFable View Post
    I've found myself using my ONE for all my video watching at this point because the sound is so much richer than my laptop or my Nexus 7. I know the Beats thing is just an EQ, but it works so very well it makes me sad the One MAX doesn't have it. And I wish the Nexus 7 2013 had it as an option.
    I see you are relatively new, welcome to the forums.
    Beats and HTC dissolved in between the time the One and the Max released. This probably is why there is no Beats on the Max. Really, it would be a good thing if Beats released the .apk on Play. Did something simple, like charge $10 for the app. They would probably make money hand over fist.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
    IAmSixNine likes this.

Default Re: That wonderful sound system

Ive seen where beats has been integrated into the max and it works just as well. Still though there are eqs that are comparable to beats. Viper4Android comes to mind. I actually prefer it over beats.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: