help! phone got a stroke.

luzgemacht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It was a regular day, actually night, my phone was charging when suddenly it got a massive stroke, it stopped charging, and all apps I opened closed itself right-a-way, my phone is sick, can't figure what it is, now 2 days later its charging on and off and is crashing every few hours, don't wanna make a hard reset what will probably help, any troubleshooting I can do to fix it please?

Posted via Android Central App

luzgemacht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Tnx all for the reply, if i wanna do a hard reset, where can I back up my entire phone, and get it back just as it was before?

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Tnx all for the reply, if i wanna do a hard reset, where can I back up my entire phone, and get it back just as it was before?

If your rooted them you can use titanium backup. Otherwise I don't believe you can back up on stock. So you would need to reset up your phone.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

the native 'HTC Backup' will backup your settings, accounts, passwords, bookmarks, messages, contacts and apps.

just turn it on in settings > backup & reset.

still, you may not want your phone "just as it was before" because putting everything back as it was may continue to give you problems.

luzgemacht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Update: after my phone was literally dying, I went numerous times to the sprint store to try to get some help, but after they didn't helped me with anything I shipped the phone back to HTC and I got myself a galaxy s4, sorry HTC

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Update: after my phone was literally dying, I went numerous times to the sprint store to try to get some help, but after they didn't helped me with anything I shipped the phone back to HTC and I got myself a galaxy s4, sorry HTC

So instead of trying to fix your phone you just bought a different one? Why not just try a hard reset first?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084