really stupid HTC ONE question regarding the phone screen
when i make a call is the phone arbitrarily deciding to switch between the keypad or the screen with a mute and speakerphone button alone? it invariably chooses the wrong screen, e.g. mute/speaker when i am dialing my bank and need to enter account information. is there some way to set it before i call? or better yet, why can't i have the mute/speaker buttons on the same screen as the keypad?? there is plenty of real estate....
- 12-18-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 12-18-2013, 03:28 PM #3
Re: really stupid HTC ONE question regarding the phone screen
haha i understand that. i was mostly hoping someone could point me to the setting i don't see to combine both screens into one like it should be. if it's a separate app, as dave clark suggested, could someone please recommend one?
- 12-21-2013, 04:21 AM #6
- 12-21-2013, 03:33 PM #8
- 12-23-2013, 07:44 AM #9
HTC One Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.0 - Verizon
- 1,182 Posts
- By Rattso2005 in forum Qualcomm Toq SmartwatchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:51 AM
- By Pedro Saenz in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:29 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:52 AM
- By Sanjay jetani in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:47 PM
- By msnider23 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:39 PM