1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One How to update to sense 5.5

Hello everyone, I am having difficulties trying to update my HTC One developer's edition to Sense 5.5. I currently have Sense 5.0 and recently saw an update for sense 5.5, but I did not have the time to update it. So I was holding off until I had the time to do so. Now, whenever I go to About > Software Updates > Check Now: nothing happens. Says my phone is up to date, but I checked my software information and it is currently running Sense 5.0. I tried restarting my phone, but same result, no update. I really want to get rid of Blinkfeed. Is there a way to update to 5.5? Thanks!

Default Re: HTC One How to update to sense 5.5

If the update isn't coming over as an ota then you could root and flash a custom sense 5.5 ROM. Or you could try a factory reset to see if that fixes the issue you have?

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One How to update to sense 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by beefnrice View Post
    Hello everyone, I am having difficulties trying to update my HTC One developer's edition to Sense 5.5. I currently have Sense 5.0 and recently saw an update for sense 5.5, but I did not have the time to update it. So I was holding off until I had the time to do so. Now, whenever I go to About > Software Updates > Check Now: nothing happens. Says my phone is up to date, but I checked my software information and it is currently running Sense 5.0. I tried restarting my phone, but same result, no update. I really want to get rid of Blinkfeed. Is there a way to update to 5.5? Thanks!
    The update for Sense 5.5 came along with 4.4 in your edition, did you get that?