- 7 Posts
Quick access to flashlight + screen brightness tips?
Thanks so much for the help this forum has been providing me in my switch from iPhone to Android. Great community.
I'm sure this is possible on Android, I just can't figure out what the 'optimal' way of doing so is. On my iPhone in order to quickly access flash light or screen brightness, even on the lock screen I was able to swipe from Up -> Down and be able to access both directly from there at anytime.
Is there a way to shortcut or add some quick access to those two functions? I'm guessing I could apply this to any functionality on the app, but those are two things I seem to access quite often .. well, that an enabling/disabling WiFi.
Thanks for any tips.
- 12-19-2013, 10:55 AM #2
- 322 Posts
Re: Quick access to flashlight + screen brightness tips?
If you have your lock screen setup with a screen before it you could have your flashlight in the app row at the bottom. You could also find a app that has a widget for brightness and put it on the widget lock screen. I don't know of any app that uses a widget on the lockscreen , you'll have to search or wait for someone else to reply.
- By warren425 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 12:31 PM
- By estesc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
- By TJH132 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:18 PM
- By joetheghost in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:10 AM
- By RamblingIrishMan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:58 AM