- 35 Posts
Problem sending text messages
For the last couple of weeks my HTC one has had to be rebooted occasionally when I have tried to send a text message, I have noticed a pending icon next to the message when checking for a reply. As soon as I have rebooted the phone the message is sent.
Any suggestions why this is happening?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-20-2013, 09:57 AM #2
- 12-21-2013, 06:44 AM #3
Re: Problem sending text messages
Have you guys tried clearing out the cache in the SMS/MMS apps that your using? If that fails I'd try a hard reset! (Factory reset)HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 12-21-2013, 12:00 PM #4
- By xklpx in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:19 PM
- By lbee13 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:14 PM
- By Rick Lawrence in forum Rogers HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:54 PM
- By Ebrahim Arif in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:15 AM
- By karadactyl in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:07 AM