Lost HTC one from thief

nathpld123

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if this is the right section to ask this kind of question, but ill give it a go.

So a student just stole my phone earlier today from my locker at school. I had Lookout installed into it but unfortunately, my HTC one battery was dead so i couldnt locate the location. However, lookout can auto locate before a phone dies and it did but the last location was at school.

Can any of you please suggest things i could do to be able to get it back?

I will still keep "locating" the phone in Lookout website just incase the thief turns the phone on.

This might sound stupid, but is there an app or anything i can do to tract the phone even when its dead?

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

MiguelZarz

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
That I know of there is no app that can do this. I don't think anyone steals a phone and doesn't turn it on though, so keep trying. Did you have android device manager? That's an additional tool you may use to locate your phone. For now stay hopeful and good luck!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

nathpld123

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
That I know of there is no app that can do this. I don't think anyone steals a phone and doesn't turn it on though, so keep trying. Did you have android device manager? That's an additional tool you may use to locate your phone. For now stay hopeful and good luck!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response and no, i never had Android Device Manager.

Thank you again for the response.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Keep checking online for phone calls made and then use the number to trace who stole it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23