- 2 Posts
caller id basic question
I think I am missing something obvious here. How do I get Caller ID on my ATT HTC One? I travel for work, and I often have hotels an restaurants calling to confirm a reservation, or a client that is not in my contacts. How do I get old style, land line caller id on my phone.
If I had a landline, and it rang, it would display "Hilton, Dallas Texas". Why can't my cell phone do this?
- 12-21-2013, 01:38 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: caller id basic question
How is getting a Nexus a valid solution to the problem? I have Current, but its slow to recognize the name. Usually it identifies the name AFTER its done ringing. Not useful if I am trying to decide to answer a call.
Why does caller id not work? I have a phone with a better processor and more ram than my first computer, but I can't get a feature that my 1996 analog land line had?
- 12-21-2013, 01:54 PM #4
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 41Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:32 PM
- By UncleLes in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:31 AM
- By Comfortably Numb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:13 AM
- By tpdtopcop in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 01:32 AM
- By Lindsey N Cory in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:31 AM