- 1 Posts
Gmail items not showing up in HTC mail app
Just got the HTC one yesterday and have been trying to add my Gmail account to the mail app. I've already added my hotmail account to the mail app and i can see my mail. But after adding my gmail account to the mail app it doesn't display my emails from gmail. It just says no mail pull down to refresh". Yes I know I can use the Gmail app to access my gmail items but I like having all my email accounts in the same app.
- 12-23-2013, 01:13 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Gmail items not showing up in HTC mail app
If you setup the GMail app afterwards it may have become the default mail app. Disable GMail in Settings | Apps then HTC Mail should work. Personally, I use GMail over HTC as I like immediate push as opposed to 15/30 min delays.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
- By One King in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Dave Shaw1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
- By April Dawn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:08 PM
- By tmaze in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:13 AM