- 14 Posts
HTC One, no power saver icon not sure if working
Just got my One back from the screen repair directly from HTC. I getting everything back to the way it used to be. Can't seem to get the power saver option to work. No icon so I'm unaware of whether or not its working. Also. Every time I get a text or notification it vibrates along as plays the tone. Anyway I can get it to just play the tone??
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-24-2013, 07:42 AM #2
- 322 Posts
Re: HTC One, no power saver icon not sure if working
Is power saver on in the power menu? If it is try, apps and search for the power saver go in to it and check if notifications are on? As for your vibration, try going in to sms settings and change it there. Also what version of Android are you using?
- By Justin Peeler1 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Salim Elayan in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:31 AM
- By Joey_jamal in forum AT&T & Rogers One X Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:29 PM
- By bkflaherty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:16 PM
- By maximdelaet in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:01 PM