HTC One Dual Sim SD Card Problem

XtremeAladdin

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
I have purchased a HTC One Dual Sim phone. I have added a 32GB Sandisk Class 4 SD card in the slot provided.
I have transferred mp3s and pics from my laptop to the sdcard using cable. after disconnecting the mobile from laptop, when I try to see the transferred contents for the first time, it is there, but let say after1 hour when I try to see these contents again, them seem to disappear. Not only the contents but the folder too.

Please suggest, what I am supposed to do.

Thanks

XtremeAladdin

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Additional Info:
I transferred some pics into the Internal Storage of the phone from laptop. It consisted of Folder A inside which was Folder B and Folder C.
After an hour I copied the folders B and C from Internal Memory to SD Card in a newly created folder D.
I am using ES File Explorer. HTC One Dual Sim does not come with file explorer, I suppose. Creation of folder D and copying B and C from A to D was done via this app.
After copying, I reviewed the folder D and contents of B and C inside it. After some time I decided to check again [2 hours]. The contents of Internal memory are intact, but the contents of SD Card has again dispappeared. Surprisingly the folder D remains, though it is empty. No traces of the copies of B and C.

Please help. My investigation is still on and will update my new findings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007