Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave Clark
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default What can i buy in the Play store?

    I have some Play store credit, about 16 for Christmas and don't know what to spend it on, i have Swiftkey and Next Launcher and I'm not a gamer, any ideas?
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation
  2. #2  

    Default Re: What can i buy in the Play store?

    Quote Originally Posted by poisonivy66 View Post
    I have some Play store credit, about 16 for Christmas and don't know what to spend it on, i have Swiftkey and Next Launcher and I'm not a gamer, any ideas?
    You can also buy films, music, books or magazines. You do not have to buy apps alone, but if it makes your phone better then why not. Do you have any gripes with your phone? Do you wish you had a better sms app or camera app? Let us know and then we can point you in the right direction.
    balansboy likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: What can i buy in the Play store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    You can also buy films, music, books or magazines. You do not have to buy apps alone, but if it makes your phone better then why not. Do you have any gripes with your phone? Do you wish you had a better sms app or camera app? Let us know and then we can point you in the right direction.
    I don't really have any gripes, I have Handcent for sms so if anyone knows of a better one, I only have the Camera app that came with my HTC one so if theres a better one that might be good, I like live wallpapers too....Thanks
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation
  4. #4  

    Default Re: What can i buy in the Play store?

    Okay so that's a start...

    Try these sms apps: ninja sms and sliding messaging. Both have free versions to play around with before you purchase.

    Camera app: Camera zoom fx. Not sure if there is a free version of this app.

    Circuitry LWP. Free version available.

    Launchers? I have nova launcher/prime. Lots of customisation to be had from it.

    I have had and own all these apps and in my opinion are good apps to have. Their scores and download amounts are also testimony of that. Give them a try.
    Last edited by Dave Clark; 12-26-2013 at 09:47 AM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: What can i buy in the Play store?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    Okay so that's a start...

    Try these sms apps: ninja sms and sliding messaging. Both have free versions to play around with before you purchase.

    Camera app: Camera zoom fx. Not sure if there is a free version of this app.

    Circuitry LWP. Free version available.

    Launchers? I have nova launcher/prime. Lots of customisation to be had from it.

    I have had and own all these apps and in my opinion are good apps to have. Their scores and download amounts are also testimony of that. Give them a try.
    Thank you, i will check them out
    If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation

Similar Threads

  1. [Free] Funtext on Photo: All photo decorations in one app
    By inexco in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:19 PM
  2. Nexus 7 2012 stuck on 2.2 ...can't flash update!
    By craynerd in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:08 PM
  3. List of all available Apps in Google Play
    By bernardo bello in forum Google Play Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:06 PM
  4. Small dent under the screen?
    By niko_orsini in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:55 AM
  5. Realize you hero dream in <Hero Dream>![FREE][Amazing]
    By cocopeggy in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:29 AM

Posting Permissions

B