- 1 Posts
Trouble with Messaging
Whenever my friends start a group message I don't receive all the messages from each member of the group. As a former iPhone user, I believe their phones still think I have an iPhone and keep sending me iMessages instead of normal texts. Any suggestions as to how I can stop this?
- 01-01-2014, 09:27 PM #2
- 01-02-2014, 08:00 AM #3
- 465 Posts
Re: Trouble with Messaging
I don't know much about iPhone, hence the Android forums, but with android you usually have to select to send messages as a group or as individual threads. If individual thread is chosen then each member of the group will get a message as though it was only sent to them, and any replies only go the the sender. If group is left on then each message goes to the members as if sent only to them but replies are sent to the group. Usually that is the complaint, that people are getting messages or replies from people they haven't messaged or don't know, due to the message having everyone's contact info attached to the message. You could ask the sender to check this setting, if on android.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- By hoffer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:33 AM
- By JordanHardey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:55 PM
- By patlam in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:08 AM
- By shab55555 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:47 PM
- By Dizzo1992 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:34 PM