| || |
HTC One - Build in Calendar sync, but do not show agenda
1. I marked only my Google Calendar to sync with the build in calendar.
2. The Calendar (HTC) widjet is working just fine. Though when clicking on it (or either accessing the app) it would show blank page.
3. I know it is syncing, since when I inserted new event thru the app, it immediately affected google calendar. the event itself, however, WAS NOT BEING SEEN IN THE APP.
4. I cleaned app's cache, tried to do recovery with an HTC rep's instructions (press power+ +button for 15 sec etc.)
5. Nothing helped. Eventually he recommended on a total reset, which is too harsh for me.
Can anybody help?
Phone is not root, and I know the alternative of the google calendar app. But am looking for solution. Kudos to all helpers, whoever them may be.