• 1 Post By NastyNeil
  • 1 Post By cgardnervt
  • 1 Post By riche-rich
  • 1 Post By ajua
  • 1 Post By dwb3838
  • 1 Post By dixie_boysles
  • 1 Post By ajua
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I was looking for a durable case on Amazon for my HTC One and came across some Urban Armor Gear cases, Otterboxs and etc. Of course I know all about Otterboxs reputation and owned several, but I'm not to familiar with UAG cases. Otterbox's are kind of bulky and the UAG cases look slimmer. They are about the same price as Otterbox's, but I don't know about the durability, protection and etc. Their cases seem to have excellant reviews on Amazon so I'm guessing their pretty good. Has anyone tried an UAG case on their HTC One or other devices?
    Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: HTC One Urban Armor Gear Case

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Walker View Post
    I was looking for a durable case on Amazon for my HTC One and came across some Urban Armor Gear cases, Otterboxs and etc. Of course I know all about Otterboxs reputation and owned several, but I'm not to familiar with UAG cases. Otterbox's are kind of bulky and the UAG cases look slimmer. They are about the same price as Otterbox's, but I don't know about the durability, protection and etc. Their cases seem to have excellant reviews on Amazon so I'm guessing their pretty good. Has anyone tried an UAG case on their HTC One or other devices?
    Thanks

No, but if it helps, try looking at the cases by Ballistic.

Amazon.com: Ballistic SG1134-A065 SG Case for HTC One - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:

I love mine. I have the blue one and the white one. Excellent protection!

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Jimmy Walker likes this.

I've had the black one ever since I got my One back in May. Love it, the best case I've come across (not just for the one, but any prior device I've had).
    Jimmy Walker likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    I love mine. I have the blue one and the white one. Excellent protection!

Thanks, I like the white one the most. Does your white UAG case attract a lot of dirt and dust and does it get dirty quick? That's my only concern.

Thanks, I like the white one the most. Does your white UAG case attract a lot of dirt and dust and does it get dirty quick? That's my only concern.

No, but in low light with flash on it sometimes creates a halo effect to pictures. The Bluish one doesn't at all.

Thanked by:
    Jimmy Walker likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    No, but in low light with flash on it sometimes creates a halo effect to pictures. The Bluish one doesn't at all.

Okay that's good to hear. I just ordered the white UAG case for my silver HTC One off Amazon for $25.00 with free shipping. I can't wait for it to get here it looks awesome!
    Thanks for your input!

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

I have the blue uag case and I love it. Looks good and offers good protection!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
    Jimmy Walker likes this.

I've had a goospery by mercury in black for 6 months off Amazon , very good tpu case and also had a incipio frequency tpu both highly recommended !

Thanked by:
    Jimmy Walker likes this.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

Okay that's good to hear. I just ordered the white UAG case for my silver HTC One off Amazon for $25.00 with free shipping. I can't wait for it to get here it looks awesome!
    Thanks for your input!
    You won't be disappointed. These cases are the best IMHO as they offer excellent protection, good looks are thin enough.

I have the Orange and Blue ones but the former has a problems when taking pics with the flash on. I got the Blue as a replacement and got to keep the Orange as well.
    Jimmy Walker likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by ajua View Post
    You won't be disappointed. These cases are the best IMHO as they offer excellent protection, good looks are thin enough.

I have the Orange and Blue ones but the former has a problems when taking pics with the flash on. I got the Blue as a replacement and got to keep the Orange as well.
    My UAG case was just delievered and I'm already liking it more than Otterbox! What a durable and awesome looking case! Thanks for your input!

Last edited by Jimmy Walker; 01-07-2014 at 10:32 PM.

I have the blue uag case and it's the best I've ever had . I have dropped my HTC one a few times and have had no problems plus it's easy to remove and reinstall . I had an otterbox commuter case on my HTC evo 4g it was also a great case but a real pain to take on and off .

Jimmy Walker likes this.

I just got the Scout (black) one and I LOVE it

Samsung Mesmerize 2.1
    LauncherPro
    Jimmy Walker likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Well after two days of use I'm absolutely loving my UAG Navigator(white) case on my silver HTC One! However, I've been noticing a slight haze over my photos when I use flash which is a little disappointing. Other than that, I absolutely love the case and wouldn't trade it for nothing!

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

Well after two days of use I'm absolutely loving my UAG Navigator(white) case on my silver HTC One! However, I've been noticing a slight haze over my photos when I use flash which is a little disappointing. Other than that, I absolutely love the case and wouldn't trade it for nothing!

If you take pics with flash often, get in contact with UAG and ask for a replacement. Besides that, I totally love my Outlander and Aero. The Outlander has that defect too, but I don't like to use the flash.
    Thanked by:
    Jimmy Walker likes this.