- 2 Posts
HTC One Music Widget Quit
I have an HTC One and I have the music widget on my second screen. I have never had any problems until today. I was listening to music and when the song changed, the widget still had the information from the previous song displayed. I tried skipping a few songs, but it never brought up new info. It was as if it were stuck. I figured restarting my phone would fix the problem, however, after restarting I now have a black box where the widget is supposed to be. If I tap the box it says the widget has stopped working. Is there any way to fix this?
- 01-04-2014, 06:44 PM #2
- 01-04-2014, 08:55 PM #4
- 643 Posts
Re: HTC One Music Widget Quit
just tested the music widget on my phone and it works well...
never came across anyone complaining about this problem either.
perhaps your widget has become corrupted.
the only thing that i can think of to fix it is restoring to a previous working htc backup.
- By Thurmojo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:43 AM
- By BNK3R in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:07 AM
- By Grand Line in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:12 PM
- By DCBamBam in forum Vivid Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:41 PM
- By Grand Line in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:51 PM