- 60 Posts
HTC one battery draining too fast
My phone battery has been dying really fast so i downloaded an app mine and my girlfriends phones.I have an HTC one and she has an LG G2.Everything thing is about the same on the battery stats. Mine: 95°F/Hers:83°F,Mine:3.711/hers:3.776, Mine:655 mA/Hers:29 mA.The biggest diffference is the mA and i have no clue what that means.I really need some help from someone who knows what theyre talking about.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-05-2014, 08:11 PM #2
- 784 Posts
Re: HTC one battery draining too fast
Looks like the app is just confirming what you already know. The G2 seems to be using way less milliamps. Would need more info to identify the specific problem(s), but the HTC One is definitely discharging rapidly. A screen shot of the info would be useful.
How long does a full charge last on your HTC One?
The G2 does have a higher mAh battery rating, but the difference in battery life shouldn't be day and night. Perhaps you have a wakelock issue or a specific app is draining the battery. Should also see how long the phone is in deep sleep.
- 01-05-2014, 08:31 PM #3
- By mumfoau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Trevor Lett in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Nicole Uganski in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:59 AM
- By smaffy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:05 AM
- By ronpfid in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:00 PM