1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One S Audio files won't play

I Have a HTC One s with a GoSmart sim card. I have had this phone for over 5 months with no problems. On New Years eve, my phone was acting weird and couldnt play any music files. When i would play it song, it would say "Unable to play this type of audio file" Then i try to play a video on youtube, and it would say "There was a problem while playing touch to retry" Nothing that had to do with sound worked. Alarms, ringtones, and even phone calls wouldnt work. When someone would call me, it would be silent, and when i answered, no sound would come out. I restored my phone to it's factory settings and at first it didnt work, i restarted my phone like 2 times after restoring it, and it worked. I was able to listen to music, play videos, and talk on the phone. This only lasted 5 days. i dont want to go through the hassle of restoring my phone again. Can anyone help me?

Default Re: HTC One S Audio files won't play

Hi, replied to your same question in the One S forum (which is more appropriate than this one, which is for the HTC One).