1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Strange battery behavior

So i charge the phone, the light is green, I take it off the charger and then suddenly it drops to 98. Put it back on the charger and it's 96. Started typing this while charging and it dropped to 95 then went back to 96 and still charging.

Tried the calibrating where I drained the battery left the phone off and charged overnight.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Strange battery behavior

Quote Originally Posted by henryfool3 View Post
    So i charge the phone, the light is green, I take it off the charger and then suddenly it drops to 98. Put it back on the charger and it's 96. Started typing this while charging and it dropped to 95 then went back to 96 and still charging.

Tried the calibrating where I drained the battery left the phone off and charged overnight.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Have you tried a full shut down and reboot? Also be careful and don't let your battery drain all the way.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Do you mean factory reset? Definitely trying to avoid that at the moment. I've done a soft reset.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by henryfool3 View Post
    Do you mean factory reset? Definitely trying to avoid that at the moment. I've done a soft reset.

Not a factory reset (although you could do that), I just meant hold the power until it shuts off and then power it back on.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix