Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ram1220
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hi I don't know if someone can help me . But Since a couple of days I saw something that's really annoying me is that when I'm on facebook,Twitter YouTube whatever when I scroll down the images or vids doesn't appear on time there's is always a delay to view the content what its not spose to be cuz I'm a high connection and you know with this phone all is fluid appenrently . Before I have the htc one s and never had this problem. I don't know how to fix if it's due to an update to the 4.3 version because I don't remember having this problem with the old anyways. Sorry for my bad English language but if you can help me I put some link to screenshots that's can help you to understand better thanks you !

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by Jeepee418; 01-06-2014 at 05:36 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Anyone have this problem?

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC one 4.3 problem with charging(major delay) images and vid on apps and web sites .

Always always loading on all its seem certainly not normal ..

Default Re: HTC one 4.3 problem with charging(major delay) images and vid on apps and web sites .

I am seeing it also but only on the Facebook app. It has cropped up in the past few days for me. I think the FB app is buggy because I have other problems with FB since their last upgrade. I do not see the problem with Youtube. I don't use Twitter.
    Jeepee418 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ram1220 View Post
    I am seeing it also but only on the Facebook app. It has cropped up in the past few days for me. I think the FB app is buggy because I have other problems with FB since their last upgrade. I do not see the problem with Youtube. I don't use Twitter.
    Also on Google play store.. it's not a big deal but stay always bothering and hope to a fix

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Anyone else could help me ?

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It seem not a big deal but that's bother me at a point u can't know it. It's not possible that the smartphone of 2013 700$ arent able to make the content fluid without a loading each 5 sec seriously I never seen that before with older phones. . .

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Last edited by Jeepee418; 01-12-2014 at 11:21 AM.