- 01-08-2014, 08:28 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 10:27 AM #3
- 01-12-2014, 12:05 PM #4
Re: Accessing Google Play music
If you purchase music from Google Play, I think you can download it to your PC and then transfer to your device, but you can't do that directly to your phone.
I usually purchase my music from Amazon MP3, and then when I download it to my PC, it also loads it in iTunes and Google Play, so I have all bases covered.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using TapatalkSprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100
- By billdz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 18Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:34 PM
- By scratchfwb in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:55 PM
- By gfsockmonkey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:34 PM
- By gonflyn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:35 PM
- By JackRogers21 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:14 PM