- 12 Posts
HTC One battery issue ?
I just got my htc one yesterday it's a great phone but the only bad thing that the battery is going down in a crazy way !
i'm on power saver all the time
I dunno if this is normal and i want your oppinion guys
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-10-2014 at 01:48 AM.
- 01-09-2014, 09:48 PM #2
- 35 Posts
I had the same problem.Ive seen where update 4.3 kills battery life but after i updated my phone i couldnt downgrade so i returned my phone and got a new one...but it was already updated.I downloaded battery doctor and my battery is pretty good.Before i turned it on i charged it to 100% then used it until it died and charged it to 100% again.Yesterday was my first day having it and i got 12 hours out of it,if you use the screen ALL the time you should still get about 6 or 7 hours.Turn NFC off,bluetooth,wifi and all location services.Battery doctor is the only app id recommend.Htc wont tell you s**t so dont waste your time.
Android system is using 93% because no other apps are running.Open facebook or the internet and look again.It should be 2nd.Hopefully update 4.4 fixes all the battery problems.
Posted via Android Central App
- By frednoyb in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:34 AM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:56 PM
- By Sax_Derp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
- By strife5 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:57 AM
- By brian7751 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:27 PM