Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What does this app do?

Hello everyone. I was going through the apps on my HTC One developer edition out of boredom and came across one that I don't recall ever using. It is simply called "HTC Apps". It looks like it is a way for HTC to push new apps straight to my device, but I've had this phone for months and I don't recall an app like this ever doing anything. Can anyone shed some info? I've included some screenshots for reference.

What does this app do?-htcapps2.jpg What does this app do?-htcapps.jpeg

Default Re: What does this app do?

HTC, Samsung, Sony all other company has same Apps. They are default. They need registration with your device. If you don't want update select don't update from option of the software. When you contact with HTC for any problem they will connect your device through these apps and update your set also security option. Update is good for your device. And You have the one of the best device. Try to set Google account, Google + account, And Other Social Network accounts privacy setting. And it is best to use Device Default browser. Not other browser.