Did a search but couldn't find anything. I'm looking to decrease the delay in the keyboard to get to the alternate characters, i.e. holding k for 2 seconds will get to the '?'
Is there a setting somewhere that can decrease that delay? Thanks.
- 01-13-2014, 12:20 PM #2
- 01-13-2014, 12:32 PM #4
Re: Keyboard Question
There are other keyboards that might allow you to do this, but something like AI type already has an extra row for numbers
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-13-2014, 06:57 PM #5
- 01-13-2014, 11:56 PM #6
- 01-14-2014, 01:11 PM #7
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:45 AM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:07 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:09 AM
- By iamdld in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:37 AM
- By desert turtle in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:44 PM