HTC One: Battery losing charge while off, overnight
Has anyone else had issues with your HTC One's battery losing charge overnight? While off! It just started happening to me, I get home from work, fully charge phone after I power it off, get the green light indicating full charge and turn it on the next morning only to find that it has lost about twenty percent of it's charge.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-14-2014 at 09:47 AM.
- 01-14-2014, 09:21 AM #2Proud LG G2 Owner!
- 01-14-2014, 09:28 AM #3
- 01-14-2014, 09:29 AM #4
Re: Battery losing charge while off, overnight
I read thru the other 30 pages of battery issues concerning the One, what I did was to put Cyanogenmod on and my battey life is crazy good again.
I do not know what was causing the issue, but I certainly remedied it by installing the ROM. All is fantastic again.
- By djr7572 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:05 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:25 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM
- By bcbbanga4l in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:41 AM
- By android jack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:30 PM