- 01-15-2014, 08:37 AM #2
Re: Unlock problem
If it wont let you connect to telus then its NOT an unlocking problem.
You have confirmed its unlocked by putting in the code, it rebooting and now it is in fact recognizing your sim card.
So now its either an APN issue or the device is not designed for the wireless bands your carrier uses.
- By Daniela Machado1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 01:49 PM
- By mistykp in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
- By shintastic48 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:07 PM
- By j0hnnyyyy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:11 PM
- By Ben Earl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:48 PM