- 1 Posts
Sync is currently experiencing problems...
For the past 2 days, my HTC one has been acting funny. The most recent thing that was installed was an HTC one software update that I downloaded and installed just like past ones. The problem I am having is that when I go to Settings -> Accounts and sync, none of my applications are properly syncing (Words with Friends, Email, Weather, etc) and the message at the bottom just reads "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Each application has 2 red circular arrows next to it and if I click something like Facebook each section like "Calendar" and "Contacts" just says Syncing now... I have a good internet and 3G connection
Is there anything I can do to make my phone work normally? Is this a server issue of some sort?
- 01-17-2014, 01:57 PM #2
- 80 Posts
Re: Sync is currently experiencing problems...
I had the same issue with my primary gmail account for pretty much the whole week I've had this phone. The account would have a red sync circle, but inside, everything was supposedly sync'd. I just removed the account and re-added it. Not sure if that will work with other types of accounts, but it sorted it out for me.
- 01-17-2014, 03:06 PM #3
- 01-17-2014, 05:22 PM #4
- By tzanou in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:43 AM
- By hatuka96 in forum LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:43 AM
- By jtb79 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM
- By deocamdata in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:38 AM
- By Steve Swift in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:26 AM