I can't wait till HTC TWO........

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
It has been confirmed htc two will be out inMarch, comes with a fingerprint scanner ultra 8 pixel camera 3gb Ddr 4 ram 2.3 quad core cpu I hope beats audio will be on it as they pulled the plug and it's faster than it's rivals and last but not least we all hope it a premium flag ship phone with all alloy chrome.. .

Posted via Android Central App

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's confirmed. Definitely a rumor and I have seen anything about it having 3gb of RAM or 8 ultra pixel camera. Can you provide a link? All I assume will be on it is Sense, Snapdragon and Ultra Pixels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Meh. I think the HTC One is the first phone in over 10 years that didn't have me eagerly awaiting the next model after six or seven months.

At the moment I can't think of anything a phone can do to make we willing to shell out money for it in the next two months...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
given that beats did not make it to the htc one max, i highly doubt it will be present on future htc phones.

Yeah. Either way, Beats Audio was only an EQ setting. HTC is still responsible for the BoomSound speakers

lEssence

May 8, 2013
Visit site
TechnoBuffalo has recently made a few articles about the HTC one keeping the same name and having a better camera. They're definitely a reliable source

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
TechnoBuffalo has recently made a few articles about the HTC one keeping the same name and having a better camera. They're definitely a reliable source

They get most of their stuff from other sites :p

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think he was saying, albeit in a rude way, that 4mp doesn't matter. The One's camera was still fantastic even being 4mp so who cares about megapixel count? The iPhone 5s has an 8mp sensor but it beats the hell out of the Moto X 10mp and in my opinion is better than some of the 20+mp shooters on the Nokia Lumia devices. All about sensors and aperture and more importantly the person actually taking the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos