- 1 Posts
HTC One green streaks on camera
This has been going on ever since I got this phone and now I'm sick of it.
I just started noticing that close up pictures showed these green streaks on the left side of the picture/camera screen.
Would appreciate a fix for this issue.
P.s. already tried restarting and no scratches or smaudges on the lens .
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-18-2014, 04:19 PM #2
Re: HTC One green streaks on camera
There is probably some hardware issue with your camera. You should contact HTC to get your phone fixed or replaced. If you already checked the the camera for damage and reset the phone, I doubt there's much anyone else here can do for you here.
- By qsylalyn in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:48 AM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:25 PM
- By mike31082 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Digging my htc in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:08 PM