1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question LED Notification Light

So I got a new HTC One yesterday after upgrading from an S3. Great choice, very happy with it and all the rest. The problem I have is that the notification light is not working correctly. I get sound/vibrate for messages no problem, but no green light. I had a Desire a couple of years back and know that it times out after 5 minutes, but I've caught it within a minute of a message arriving and heard it while on loud, but no light . I ran a diagnostic on the LED Lights and it comes on during the test so I know it works and it turned to green when the charge completed.
    Any suggestions or is it simply associated with Android 4.3 (which signalled the end for my S3)? As it's right out of the box I can't be certain!

Default Re: LED Notification Light

I've used to change my phone's notification behavior, which did not quite fit my needs. Works well on both sounds and lights. No phone is quite the same in that regards. Many other apps also allow to do this.

Good luck.
    "All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
    - The Ascent of man.
    J. Bronowsky.

Default Re: LED Notification Light

Did you ever figure this out? I got the new HTC One yesterday, and I'm having the same issue.