HTC one on 4.3 (content loading problem)

Jeepee418

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I don't know if someone can help me But that's my problem, Since a couple of days ago there is something that's really annoying me. It is doin when I'm on facebook,Twitter, google play app or YouTube whatever. So when I scroll down like the images or vids square doesn't appear on the moment there's always a delay (few time to appear) and view the content - what its not spose to be cuz if we think it I have a fast connection . N you know with this smartphone all is spose to be fluid, appenrently . Before I have the htc one s and never had this problem. I don't know how to fix if it, it's due to an update to the 4.3 version or.. because I don't remember having this problem before with the old anymore. Sorry for my bad English language but if you can help me I put some link of screenshots if it can help you better!

http://i43.tinypic.com/fu6jhg.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How's your connection speed? If the connection isn't very good, there can be a delay before the images are loaded up.

Jeepee418

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My connection is very satisfied. Ive the extrem high speed with videotron, but it seems that I've the same problem on the LTE its for that reason I say it is not due to a internet connection or WiFi anymore probably the smarthphone same ..

Posted via Android Central App

binxiboo

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I started having this issue last week! My connection is great on WiFi and lte. I have no idea what the issue is, but I'll be calling warranty after the 4.4 update if it's not lined out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This might be totally irrelevant, but I noticed the battery with the leaf icon in your notification bar, which I assume means some sort of battery-saving option. I wonder if that option might include some limitation on image downloading. See what happens if you turn that option off.

Jeepee418

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Same thing without the eco-energy battery saver with the leaf icon ! Ill wait till the update on 4.4 to see if it's fixed but if don't I probably use my warranty to turn back the phone ...

Last edited:

Jeepee418

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I started having this issue last week! My connection is great on WiFi and lte. I have no idea what the issue is, but I'll be calling warranty after the 4.4 update if it's not lined out.

Are you still having this problem ?