- 11 Posts
4.4 Update - Lock screen Help?
Trying to make my lock screen the same as my custom wallpaper I have. However, when I go to add a widget to the lock screen it doesn't let me change the location of where it goes on the screen. I want the widget near the top of the screen but I cannot keep from dragging it into the "Edit" or "Remove" options. Any ideas how to avoid this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-31-2014, 08:21 PM #2
- 683 Posts
Re: 4.4 Update - Lock screen Help?
i suspect you are talking about stock android 4.4 LS...
you can't change its location.
you can only add 1 widget (per page) and it will only be placed at the top if it occupies the whole page.
otherwise it will show in the middle.
you may want to consider a customer launcher for your LS.
- By jondon156 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 67Last Post: 11-15-2014, 07:35 PM
- By nettles369 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:22 PM
- By srfoot in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:43 PM
- By lEssence in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:02 PM
- By YuyoLocs13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:55 PM