1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to disable lock screen?

I use security pattern when I wake my phone and don't want the lock screen coming up first. Anyone help me with this? I just downloaded kit kat.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts

Default Re: How to disable lock screen?

Settings /Security/ Lock screen. Select none.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Sprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts

I used to be able to display a photo album on the lock screen. Any suggestions on how to get this? I just got 4.4 and Sense 5.5 as well.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Sprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

There is no option.... I don't want to have to swipe my lock screen then put in my security pattern... I used to just wake my phone and go directly to my pattern for unlocking.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to disable lock screen?-uploadfromtaptalk1391266908309.jpg  

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts

Can you try selecting "none" on Screen Lock?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Ok so I figured it out and this is something new with the update.. I have to have the security lock pattern active and if you have it set for anything other than immediately then it will revert to your lock screen where you swipe to open but no lock pattern. If it's been over the time you select to activate security pattern then it won't require you to do both.. Not sure if this made sense... Before of I was just checking my phone and it wasn't the 10 min to engage pattern it would go to my home page without requiring swiping... With using nova it shows the lock screen different and my ocd was eating me alive