- 19 Posts
My Canadian Bell Mobility HTC One M7 just got upgraded to 4.4.2
ART runtime was taken out of firmware by Bell Mobility , I presume.
Do HTC One's from other carriers have the ART vs Dalvik option ?
My N7 2013 has 4.4.2 with ART and it's GREAT.
Thanks for your replies
- 02-02-2014, 10:28 PM #2
Re: ART runtime
Don't have a One. I do find this odd though, so I'm commenting just so I can follow the thread.
I wonder if ART isn't "stable" enough to keep Bell happy? Or don't want to be bothered with having to train tech support to deal with possible issues arising from using it (as opposed to Dalvik)?A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- 02-02-2014, 10:45 PM #3
Last edited by UJ95x; 02-03-2014 at 11:39 AM.Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-02-2014, 10:58 PM #4
- 625 Posts
- 02-03-2014, 04:09 AM #5
- By born2fly32 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:02 PM
- By w5cyc in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:14 AM
- By MrAppleman in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:25 PM
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:58 AM