Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry keyboard disappearing and chrome crashing

Just got the Htc One Max and worked great for a few weeks then just a few days ago ,chrome began to crash every page I opened, it would get the full page loaded then crash to the home page . i re installed chrome then updated it and still nothing. With the keyboard i can type for at most 2 seconds then it disappears. I'm not turning it to portrait or landscape. I'm keeping the phone in the same orientation and the keyboard wont stop dispearing and then it wont appear again unless i restart the app even then it still disappears. Anyone have similar issues? And also the keyboard is stock. i tried to install a new keyboard and they still has the same problem. I cleared the cache as someone in a different forum said could work and nothing.

Default Re: keyboard disappearing and chrome crashing

Hi
    Similar things happen to me, but it is not confined to Chrome only. My facebook also not working properly.. it crashes even if i am scrolling up and down. I can't write comment as keyboard doesn't appear. I can not search anything... its irritating... please suggest anything...