How to get SWYPE keyboard back??
After enabling the HTC keyboard in order to get the new emoji's that came with the Kit Kat update I have found I miss the SWYPE keyboard. I am having troubles getting my SWYPE keyboard to be the default keyboard now. I have gone to settings, apps, all, swype and enabled swype to no avail. Any help please.
- 02-06-2014, 11:29 AM #2
- 02-06-2014, 01:00 PM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: How to get SWYPE keyboard back??
You can also change your current input method using the following steps:
1. Enter a text field (anywhere you type/Swype)
2. Pull down your notification panel (from top of screen)
3. Select "Choose input method"
4. Select Swype
You can also use this method to switch between keyboards relatively quickly whenever you'd like. Hope that helps!
- By TinBin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:24 AM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto XReplies: 22Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:21 PM
- By FergalK in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Awab Hassan Alvi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:22 AM
- By Ben Schuldt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:37 AM