- 4 Posts
Help Please! Phone sending old texts messages after a reboot
Has anyone figured out how to get the HTC one to stop sending old texts messages after a reboot? If my phone dies, is updated, or I need to turn it off, when I turn it back on it will send some really old texts and a lot of them. It is making me super angry. Also, Verizon claims it's an HTC problem and HTC said to call Verizon. I've tried everything from system restore to deleting entire threads. It's a bunch of crap that neither company has an answer by now.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 12:02 AM #2
- 682 Posts
re: Help Please! Phone sending old texts messages after a reboot
never happened to me but if if did the first thing i would do to stop the problem is to change the default messages app.
and what is it with all the complaints about the stock messages app anyway? suddenly everyone is having problems with it..
- By MalG3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:18 AM
- By win465 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:35 AM
- By RyanMorris in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:28 PM
- By jaminicole in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:35 PM
- By jaminicole in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:34 PM